Pt. Leo Estate Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT: in accordance with the Victorian Health Order all patrons aged 18 years and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All ticket holders will be required to provide proof of vaccination upon entry. The easiest way to do this is by adding your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app – click here for instructions.
Pt. Leo Estate events are conducted in accordance with the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 restrictions. All attendees must comply with any COVID-19 safety protocols as directed by the venue or the Victorian Government.
If you are feeling unwell, showing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), awaiting a COVID-19 test result or have otherwise been directed to self-isolate or quarantine you must not attend the event.
If events are cancelled for reasons relating to COVID-19 we will be in touch with ticketholders regarding their options. If an event requires a reduction in capacity due to altered government restrictions, refunds and/or exchanges will be processed in reverse order based on transaction date. Ticket holders will be notified as soon as practicable.
2. Conditions of Entry
If attending a venue, all current Government directives and COVID safe requirements MUST be met. Venue staff may refuse entry or evict a ticket holder if they refuse to comply with reasonable directions of the event organiser that are reasonably required to provide a safe event (including but not limited to: completing QR code check ins, wearing masks; temperature checks; general questioning etc.). Please click here for more information.
Upon entry to Pt. Leo Estate, ticketholders agree to be captured by photography or video for promotional use of Pt. Leo Estate. Pt. Leo Estate reserves the right to use any image, photograph or video captured at the event (by Pt. Leo Estate) for the purposes of any legitimate advertising or marketing activities. No drones are permitted on site at any time.
All visitors to Pt. Leo Estate and Pt. Leo Sculpture Park must observe the following:
- No food and beverage to be brought onto the estate
- No touching, climbing or in any way interfere with the sculptures
- No smoking
- No walking on gardens or removal of flowers and/or plants
- Take all rubbish with you when you leave
- No animals are permitted in the building except service/ Guide Dogs.
Pt. Leo Estate reserves the right to:
- Exclude or remove any person from the grounds or any building
- Inspect any bag, luggage or object upon entry to or before leaving
- Use security Closed Circuit Television cameras throughout
Visitors enter Pt. Leo Estate at their own risk. We will not be responsible for:
- Any loss or damage to any property (including any vehicle or contents) brought onto the estate
- Any injury to visitors or associates of visitors whilst on the estate.
3. Dietary Requirements
Pt. Leo Estate is committed to meeting the needs of all guests who may have specific dietary restrictions (including allergies, intolerances or other medically restricted dietary requirements). With your help we can make this a truly memorable and delicious dining experience for everyone. Pt. Leo Estate will endeavour to cater for all individual dietary requirements. On confirming final guest numbers ten (10) days prior to your event we ask that you provide guests’ dietary requirements. While Pt. Leo Estate will endeavour to accommodate individual dietary requirements after that date, it cannot guarantee that all dietary requests will be catered for.
In the event that you and your guests do not have, or you are unable to provide us with a list of dietary requirements, Pt Leo Estate may provide you with a dietary disclaimer discharging liability.
4. Responsible Service of Alcohol
As a licensed venue, Pt. Leo Estate complies with all legal requirements in regards to the service of alcohol.
It is illegal to serve alcohol to:
- an intoxicated person;
- disorderly patrons; or
- patrons under 18 years of age on licensed premises.
In accordance with Liquor Licensing Legislations, Pt. Leo Estate reserves the right to refuse service and/or exclude any guest from the function or from the premises if they are intoxicated, unruly, aggressive or destructive.
As a licensed venue, Pt. Leo Estate complies with all legal requirements with regards to the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
5. Conduct at an Event
You and your guests must conduct yourselves in an orderly and appropriate manner and in compliance with Pt. Leo Estate’s Conditions of Entry, and Victoria Liquor Licensing at all times. You must make all reasonable efforts to ensure no disturbances or nuisances will be caused to any other guests dining at other Pt. Leo Estate venues, visitors or neighbours of Pt. Leo Estate. Management reserves the right and will remove any guest from the event whose behaviour is objectionable, unacceptable or illegal.
6. Loss or Damages
You will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to the hired space or surrounding Pt. Leo Estate premises (including fittings and equipment) and any injury to a staff member caused by any guest of, or contractor engaged by you, before, during or after your event. Pt. Leo Estate is not responsible, and will not accept any liability for, any loss or damage caused by you, your guests and/or contractors engaged by you. You may be charged additional fees for any loss or damage to or incurred by Pt. Leo Estate.
You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for the safekeeping of all your personal items and belongings during your event, and that you are responsible for any minors in attendance.
7. Smoking Policy
By law, no one is permitted to smoke within six (6) metres of building entrances. Smoking is not permitted on the Pt. Leo Estate Wine Terrace, Laura Courtyard, in the Sculpture Park or entry forecourt. Smokers must use ashtrays provided by Pt. Leo Estate. Failure to do so may result in cleaning fees being charged directly to you.
PT. LEO ESTATE
3649 Frankston-Flinders Road
Merricks VIC 3916
THE ULTIMATE CONCOURS EXPERIENCE UPGRADE
The Motorists Concours d’Elégance at Pt. Leo Estate Prize Give-away
The Motorists Concours d’Elégance at Pt. Leo Estate is giving two lucky Concours Experience ticket holders the chance to win a “money can’t buy” upgrade at this year’s prestigious event!
The Champagne Pommery Pavilion is a top-class dining space with magnificent views of the Concours event and is considered the exhibitor’s Concours d’Elégance ‘Club House’. Share sumptuous food, free-flowing Champagne Pommery, live entertainment and rub shoulders with the car exhibitors themselves.
The lucky winner will receive
- Two Concours Experience tickets to The Motorists Concours d’Elégance at Pt. Leo Estate, Saturday, April 2, 2022 – valued $450
- Two tickets to the Concours d’Elégance Gala Dinner, Saturday, April 2, 2022 – valued at $1,000
- Two Pommery VIP Pavilion tickets Sunday, April 3, 2022 – valued at $850
- One night’s accommodation in RACV Cape Schanck’s Superior Ocean Room for two (2) guests (Twin Share), including full breakfast, Saturday, April 2nd, 2022- valued at $550
- Private transfers to and from RACV Cape Schanck on Saturday, April 2, 2022 – valued at $150
- Concours onsite VIP parking for Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Transfer your two Concours Experience tickets to your friends and family to attend.
Total Value $3,000.00
Who Can Enter?
Only Concours Experience ticket holders are eligible to enter this competition. 1 ticket = 1 entry
Start date 11th March 2022 at 9:00 am AEST – End date 28th March 2022 at 9:00 am AEST. All Concours Experience ticket holders who purchased before the 11th of March are eligible.
How to Enter:
To enter The Ultimate Concours Experience Upgrade promotion, the Concours Experience entrant must visit themotoristsconcours.com.au/theultimateconcoursexperienceupgrade, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page; fully complete and submit the only entry form with their details (ticket order number, first name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number, state of residence).
A winner will be announced Monday, March 28, 11 am AEST. Entrants must be 18+ years or older. By participating you (Entrant) agree that you have read the Terms and Conditions outlined on our website.
Terms and Conditions
- The Ultimate Concours Experience Upgrade.
- Total value of the prize $3000.
- Every Concours Experience ticket sold is eligible to win.
- The promoter is Pennybay Pty Ltd ATF Pennybay Trust TA Pt. Leo Estate (ACN 131 308 104 / ABN 25 683 296) of 3649, Frankston-Flinders Road, Merricks VIC 3916 and RACV Cape Schanck Resort (ABN 44 004 060 833 & ACN 004 060 833) (Promoter).
- Competition commences Friday 11th March 2022, 9:00am (AEST) and closes 9:00am (AEST) Monday 28th March 2022. Only the winner will be notified via phone and email and must respond within 48 hours, or the prize may be reallocated.
- To be eligible you must purchase a general admission (Concours Experience) ticket to The Motorists Concours d’Elégance at Pt. Leo Estate event – 2nd – 3rd April 2022.
- The random prize draw will take place at Pt. Leo Estate of 3649, Frankston-Flinders Road, Merricks VIC 3916.
- Prize is valid for the weekend of the 2022 event only.
- Both accommodation and The Concours Experience and VIP Pavilion package must be redeemed at the same time.
- Prize is valid for a maximum of 2 people travelling (twin share) and is a one-off event regardless of numbers less than 2 guests.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash or goods. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers at either Pt. Leo Estate or RACV Cape Schanck Resort.
- RACV Cape Schanck Resort – one night’s accommodation in Cape Schanck’s Superior Ocean Room for two (2) guests (Twin Share), including full breakfast. Check in at 2:00pm and check out the following morning at 11:00 am. Prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, items of a personal nature, meals, government taxes or levies, laundry, telephone calls, tips, any transfers or costs associated with traveling to and from your place of residence, additional nights or room upgrades. Winner may be required to present credit card at time of accommodation check-in.
- Entrants agree to the Promoter providing their personal information to Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Ltd (RACV) for marketing purposes. Protecting your personal information is important to RACV. The RACV Privacy Charter explains how RACV handles and safeguards your personal information. You can get a copy of the RACV Privacy Charter from any RACV shop or on the RACV website at www.racv.com.au/privacy.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia except for the following:
- Employees or agencies of Pennybay Pty Ltd(ACN 131 308 104 / ABN 25 683 296), RACV Cape Schanck Resort (ABN 44 004 060 833 & ACN 004 060 833) and Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Ltd (ABN 44 004 060 833), their immediate family (“Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent);
Anyone else connected with the competition may not enter the prize.
Persons under the age of 18 where the competition prize consists of alcohol.